- Sheet steel housing with welded frame, completely pre- assembled, self ventilated.
- Surface finish: powder painted in RAL 7035 - light grey (Application of other colors on request).
- Protection IP20 in accordance with PN 92/E-08106 / EN 60 529 / IEC 529. (doesn't apply to brush cable entries).
- For indoor use.
- Consist of two basic parts:
- 19” part with window made of safety glass door
- Wall mounted part with four cable entry
- Pre-assembled for mounting of fans in base plate and top (Ventilation Module 1 x Fan for wall mounting cabinets - 24011100).
- Cables let in entry optionally either from roof or base, or through top or bottom of the rear side of cabinet, pre-punched opening. (Dimensions: 250 x 70 mm).
- Front door: with window made of safety glass (optionally: full steel), opening angle 180 degrees, lockable with latch.
- Door stop possible on the right and left side.
- Front door and swivel frame (back part of the cabinet) earthed on the inside.
- Profile rails positioned on the inside front , width 482,6 mm (19”), depth adjustable.
- Horizontal profile rails with 25 mm. hole spacing for fixing and depth adjustment of the 19” profile rails.
- Minimum distance from the front door and front profile rails - 31,5 mm.
- Cabinet can be equipped with additional rear adjustable 19” mounting profiles.
- Maximum spacing between front and rear profile rails :
- Cabinet depth 500 mm - max 435 mm
- Cabinet depth 600 mm - max 535 mm
- Possibility to open the back wall-mounted section only after opening the front door.
- Wide range of supplementary accessories : shelves, fan units, light units, power distribution units, blanking covers, cable management accessories etc.
- Delivery in secure transport carton.
|Nume||Wall Mount Double Section Cabinet TOP|
|Ţara de origine||Polonia|