HWg-SH3 is an autonomous cabinet access control system (ACS) with RFID. The database of authorized tags/cards can be managed remotely over the Web. HWg-SH3 uses a local RFID reader and controls one or two swing handles (front and rear doors of a cabinet). The unit can be used as a stand-alone offline solution independent from any software. HWg-SH3 can be also used in online mode with access authorization against the HWg-DCD application.
- Offline mode (no software required) Door can be opened with: RFID card, DIN Key, WEB
- Online mode (central software required) Door can be opened with: RFID card, DIN Key, WEB, SMS code from any telephone, Admin interface of the software (HWg-DCD for example).
- You can open the door over the Web
- RFID tag database can be edited over the Web
- A door contact for detecting the state of the door (open/closed) can be connected
- Uses an external RFID reader (127 kHz or 13.5 MHz support)
- Detects entry with a key / forced entry / disconnected cable
HWg-SH3 is typically used in a remote cabinet, rack or box, which may be accessed by a few authorized users only. Authorized users can be changed remotely over the Web interface.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 Mbps)
- WEB: Built-in Web server
- Protocols: Syslog, SMTP
- Electronic Swing Handles: Two HWg-SH1 (Southco H3-EM - Electronic Locking Swinghandle) supported
- Inputs: 2 digital inputs for door contacts (front/back door)
- RFID reader: RS-232 / Wiegand for connecting a RFID reader
- Local users database:
- Offline mode: 100 users, full WEB administration
- Online mode: 2000 users (WhiteList), central software administration only
- Physical features: Rack mount (on the side), dimensions: 96 x 78 x 30 [mm]
- LAN interface: Secure communication with the HWg-DCD application running on a central server
- HWg-DCD: Access control (remote control of rack doors) for data centers
- HWg-Event Viewer: SysLog messages collector. Easily manages centralized report collection from many standalone devices.
Access Control system in practice:
HWg-SH3 is a universal IP based Access Control System solution.
- With HWg-SH3 + RFID reader, you can see who opened the doors – if it was “Mr. White” or “Mr. Black”.
- With HWg-SH3, you can use both modes (Online or Offline).
- Offline mode means that you can edit the database over the HWg-SH3 web interface.
- Online mode means working against a central database. The HWg-SH3 contains a “White list” of users that is used if the connection to the server is not available. Database is then stored on the central server with all detailed rules (Mr. White can open doors only from 9am to 5pm).
|Nume||HWg-SH3 IP-based Rack Access Control System with RFID|
|Ţara de origine||Republica Cehă|