Our HT8500H that accords with current international industry technique standard is a 1550nm Externally Modulated Optical Transmitter. The whole unit light source adopts narrow bandwidth ( 0.65MHz ), low noise, continuous wave DFB laser, which is propitious to reduce the influence of dispersion. The whole unit signal modulation adopts CATV special LiNbO3 external modulator and optimized control technology with independent intellectual property , so it can reach high index of back to back CNR ≥ 54dB, CTB ≤ -65dB, CSO ≤ -65dB, SBS: 13~18dBm adjustable . The whole unit is equipped with perfect RS232 communication interface, SNMP network management, 1+1 back-up power supply , hot-plug function available, chassis temperature auto-control.
HT8500H, advanced type externally modulated optical transmitter with its high index, high reliability and excellent cost performance, is applicable for main links and distribution network links in large and middle CATV station head-end.
- High performance: Externally modulated technology, no laser chirp, low dispersion
- distortion, high extinction ratio, with excellent characteristic within 40~862MHz.
- 1+1 powers supply back , up hot-plug function available.
- Narrow bandwidth (0.65MHz), lower noise, DFB continuous wave laser, is propitious to
- reduce the influence of the dispersion.
- The operating bandwidth is up to 47~1080MHz.
- CNR ≥ 53dB and excellent CTB, CSO index.
- SBS: 13~18dBm adjustable.
- ITU standard wavelength, ±200GHz (±1.6nm) adjustable.
- AGC/MGC mode is optional at spot. OMI can be optimized at spot.
- Perfect RS232 communication interface.
- Advanced SNMP network management function.
- Casing temperature auto-control.
- Excellent P/P ratio.
- Used in main links and distribution network links in large and middle CATV station head-end.
- Analog digital hybrid transmission >200Km (with dispersion compensation).
- Pure digital transmission
- (without dispersion compensation) >400Km,
- (with dispersion compensation) >700Km.
- HT8500HU ITU wavelength adjustable, applicable to the value-added service of DWDM fiber optic CATV system and CFG dispersion compensation system.
- It can be used in branch FTTH that has high system index demand. Point to Point>65Km, CSO ≤ -65dB. It can provide high qualified and reliable value-added service such as RFTV, IPTV and VOD for the secondary users. It can also avoid the limitation of CSO deterioration and transmission distance caused by laser chirp for adopting 1550nm direct modulated optical transmitter.
|Nume||HT8500H - Advanced type Externally Modulated Optical Transmitter (CNR ≥ 53dB, SBS:13~18dBm adj.)|
|Ţara de origine||China|