The Fujikura 70S is a fully robust, core alignment fusion splicer, providing consistent, low loss, splice performance.
The new design streamlines the steps required to complete splices, resulting in greater productivity. 'Configurable automation' features allow you to customise the operation of the machine to best suit your particular splicing technique and process.
A new programmable 'automatic wind protector' closes and begins the splicing process after clamping the fibres in position or pressing the 'set' button. Once the splice is completed, not only is the wind protector opened, but one of the sheath clamps, you decide which, is automatically raised making removal of the fibres fast and easy!
Similarly, the 'clamshell' design of the tube heater clamps the splice protection sleeve and applies heat from both sides which results in a reduced shrink time of just 14 seconds!
- Automated and programmable wind protector
- 14-second automated tube heater
- Fully robust for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-Ion battery with 200 splices/shrinks per charge
- 5 mm cleave length for splice on connector or small package needs
- Sheath clamp or fibre holder operation
- On-board training and support videos
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
|Ţara de origine||Nu|