- Cabinets have two separate sections, with separate access and cable inputs.
- Cabinets meet the requirements of protection IP 20 in accordance with PN 92 / E-08 106 / EN 60 529 / IEC 529 (not applicable to cabinet fitted with brush terminal)
- Cabinets designed for indoor applications. Possibility of air flow control by using the appropriate type of doors, side panels, and accessories
- Possibility of arranging the cabinets in lines
- Wide range of supplementary accessories (plinths, shelves, fan units, lighting and power units, cable management accessories)
- Cabinet fully welded frame - 1.5 mm thick sheet steel on 4 x leveling feet M10 or on plinth. The edge of the roof equipped with perforation for more effective ventilation. 2 x 4U blind plates (pre-punched opening) in the roof and base of the cabinet for fan units
- 4 cables entries in roof and base of the cabinet (each cable entry for every section)
- All openings equipped with pre-punched plates (after removing the blind plates brush terminals might be installed)
- Front and rear doors with 80% perforation, 1 point locking system
- Cabinet side panels - 1 mm thick sheet steel, removable with two single point locks (optionally perforated side panels)
- Four separate profile rails for each section, possibility of adjustment within the section
- Standard color RAL 7035 (grey)
- Special shelf ensures safe separation of each section.
- Separate cable inlets for each section.
- Adjustable mounting bars for each section separately.
|Nume||Cabinet (rack) de pardoseala CO-LOCATION, 19", 600 x 1000 x 2100 mm|
|Ţara de origine||Polonia|