- Sheet steel housing with welded frame, completely pre-assembled, self ventilated.
- Surface finish: powder painted in RAL 7035 - light grey (other colors on request).
- Protection IP20 in accordance with PN 92/E-08106 / EN 60529 / IEC 529 (does not apply to brush cable entries).
- Indoor use.
- Cabinets can be arranged in line using line-up bolts (Part No. 11190130) after removing side walls.
- Cabinet frame fully welded - 1,5 mm. thick sheet steel on 4 x leveling feet M10.
- plinth standard or with tilt protection
- cabinet wheel kit - 11090015 (maximum load capacity 150 kg)
- heavy duty castor set - (maximum load capacity 500 kg)
- Front door made of full safety transparent glass (thickness - 5 mm), opening angle 180 degrees, with two single point locks. Left or right opening options.
- Cabinet rear panel - 1 mm thick sheet steel, removable with two single point locks (Optionally: full steel or perforated, left or right side mounted door).
- Cabinet side panels - 1 mm. thick sheet steel, removable with two single point locks.
- Two pairs of rails (AL-Zn coated) each arranged at the front and rear on the inside. New profile fixing system efficiently increases maximum load capacity of the cabinets and facilitates cable management. Mounting rails with 25 mm hole spacing arranged horizontally at the top and the bottom of the cabinet, for fixing and depth adjustment of the mounting rails. Minimum distance from the front door and front profile rails - 95 mm.
- Each profile with unit labeling. Maximum spacing between front and rear mounting rails:
- Cabinet depth 600mm - max 472mm
- Cabinet depth 800mm - max 672mm ŸInternal cabinet sections fully earthed (grounding cords length: 30 cm, 6 mm²) to the cabinet bottom.
- Possibility to increase maximum weight of equipment mounted in the cabinet SRS by using cabinet max load strengthen kit Part no. - 11130195
- Cables let in entry optionally either from roof or base, either through top or bottom of the rear side of cabinet, pre-punched opening.(Dimensions: 450 x 90 mm)
- In the roof and base of cabinet 2 x 4 U blind plates (pre-punched opening) for fan units (possible configurations 1 or 2 x 2 fan units, 1 x 4 fan units, 1 x 6 fan units).
- Wide range of supplementary accessories: plinths, shelves, fan units, light units, power distribution units, blanking covers, cable management accessories etc.
- Delivery in secure transport carton and stretch packaging on disposable pallet
|Nume||Cabinet (rack) de pardoseală ECO, 19''|
|Ţara de origine||Polonia|